Welcome to FAST STOP SECURITIES
Fast Stop Securities Ltd was established in 2010 by Christine Malik (Director), which is a family run business and we are rapidly becoming a well established security company and are expanding nationwide
Fast Stop Securities Ltd holds SIA Approved Contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding
Be assured that FAST STOP SECURITIES
You have worked hard to build up your enterprise over the years
Acquiring valuable ASSETS:
- Intellectual property
No-one has the right to interfere with these in any way, however…
Business crime is on the increase and has risen steadily during the economic downturn. Don’t become a statistic. A British Chambers of Commerce survey in 2008 found…
- The value of retail goods stolen in the UK has risen 20%
- 80% of businesses have indicated that business crime is a problem in their area
- Crime costs businesses £12.6 bn per year
- Cost of crime to individual businesses averages at £12,200 per year
Who is affected?
- 80% of businesses with more than 50 staff
- 70% of businesses with turnover higher than £1m
- 48% with 1-9 staff
- 30% Sole Traders
- 40% with turnover below £250k
So – EVERYBODY
What type of crime?
- Damage and theft of vehicles
- Theft of valuables
- Personal Injury and Violence
- Fly Tipping
- Anti Social behaviour
What type of areas are the most vulnerable?
- Industrial Estates (73%)
- Shopping Parades (70%)
- Out of town locations (70%)
- Hotels and restaurants (80%)
- Construction and Engineering (73%)
- Retail and wholesale (72%)
What impact does this crime have on business?
- Wastes time
- Disrupts trading – so as well as suffering loss, further downturn in revenue is experienced
- Staff morale significantly reduced
- Increased insurance premiums
Who do businesses turn to?
60% are not confident that the police understand the issues and also have little faith in their handling of incidents and as a result 30% do not even report crime. 56% seek crime reduction advice firstly from the Police but secondly from security companies.
In fact …..
business parks, retail parks, industrial estates, transport, distribution and storage companies cited that advice from a security company proved the most helpful
75% believe that private security patrols and business watch schemes help prevent crime
Your business is at the heart of your community, providing jobs and contributing to economic growth. Crime has a negative impact on business location decisions, inward investment, expansion and recruitment.
So invest in your business and your community today by contacting us. For a small outlay you can have personal security protection. The facts speak for themselves, you can’t afford not to.